jueves, 19 de abril de 2012

My Music


well, now  I want to speak something about my favourite music. I love all the music, specially Rock and Metal.
That's maybe one of the reason because i learned play guitar. I play guitar in my free time. Sometimes alone in home, and other times with some friend. i dont have a band yet.

I cant chose just one band, because i like all, but I going speak about System Of A Down.
I hear SOAD since i have 12 years old. Their have a lot of songs, some are energetic, others sad. They play with energy and the vocalist sing really good. My favourite disc is Mezmerize, released in 2005.
If i need chose some songs of this album, that would be Question!
Listen and enjoy it!

3 comentarios:

  1. wuuuuuu...this is a great band, I too enjoy them, although just few songs

    ResponderEliminar
  2. From now on, try to do all the post activities. You are losing points if you don't write them.
    You have to add your classmates links on you blog, so you can make the comments more quickly.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like this band, they have great songs, the vocalist is very good

    ResponderEliminar