jueves, 31 de mayo de 2012

Me (the guys with the guitar) and my old classmates.
wow! I finally found a photo that I like on this computer!
was really  hard because my old hard drive is unusable.

Well, I like this picture because can remember old and good times in high school. Im not sure, but i think this picture was taken by the principal of my school.
This photograph shows my old classmates enjoying the anniversary of my school. That day we were  singing for a competition the song "Imagine" (John Lennon).

I remember all about that day because we won that competition and was really fun.

Today, i dont see my old friends very often because i dont have much time, but some of them are studying at this camus. The guy with the flag is studying at agronomy faculty and the first girl in the middle row is still my classmate here.

When I have more time, I would like have fun with my old friends again.

1 comentario:

  1. hahaha great picture!, do you still remember that day?, It was awesome!

    ResponderEliminar