martes, 19 de junio de 2012

My favorite dog breeds

Well, it's really hard for me choose a dog breed, because my favorite dog are the "quiltros". They are an excellent company, especially when there are childs in the house. Also they are very loyal and affectionate with the people they know.

Anyways,  its time to choose a dog breed.

If I had to choose a dog breed, that would be the Siberian Husky. Please dont ask me why, because I dont have a particular reason. They just are perfect for me.
His color hair its very beautiful and his white eyes too. They are good guard and not hard to train.

Well, another breed that caught my attention was Akita, for the film Hachiko. I dont know much about this breed, but in the movie, Akita was very loyal and protector with his master, and I love it.

I am really happy with my quiltros, but could be interesting raise a Husky or Akita. I hope someday have the opportunity for do it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario